ARP Investments (“ARP”) is a quantitative investment boutique headquartered in Midtown Manhattan. The Firm currently has an AUM of approximately $2 billion*. ARP creates diversified sources of absolute returns across multiple asset classes. Within a scientific, hypothesis-driven framework, ARP leverages modern statistical methods and vast datasets to drive every step of the investment process. Alpha forecast models, portfolio construction, and the trading process rely on the ingenuity and mathematical expertise of 40+ investment professionals. ARP offers two categories of investment products – Systematic Alpha and Alternative Risk Premia. Both are designed to provide superior risk-adjusted returns while exhibiting low correlation to traditional and alternative asset classes. Each invests in liquid, scalable markets. On average, ARP’s partners have spent over 20 years researching, investing and trading systematic alternative investment strategies.
- Senior executive position, reporting to the Investment Committee of the Firm
- Working closely with portfolio implementation team in overseeing day to day trading
- Design and implementation of proprietary electronic trading algorithms for trading equities, futures and currencies
- Evaluation of third-party trading algorithms and integrating them into the Firm’s electronic trading capabilities
- Estimation of transaction cost models for trading equities, futures and currencies
- Analysis of realized trading costs across multiple asset classes
- Continuous enhancements of automated global trading processes
- Doctorate (preferably) or Masters in the Sciences, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Economics
- 3+ years of quantitative research experience with a buy-side firm or broker dealer in electronic trading, preferably in multiple asset classes – equities, futures and currencies.
- Expertise in three critical areas: i) design and implementation of electronic trading algorithms, ii) estimation of transaction cost models and iii) design, implementation, and operation of global trading systems
- Prior research experience as demonstrated through research publications
- Strong programming skills (Python, R, Matlab, Java, C++…)
- In addition to the base salary, the compensation package will include participation in profit sharing programs and full benefits commensurate with the senior executive position
- Office conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan within walking distance from Grand Central and all major subway lines
*As of Jan 2, 2020. AUM reflects regulatory AUM as per SEC definition for the purposes of Item 5.F on the Form ADV Part 1a.